We are growing and looking to hire a talented, motivated and energetic individual that is interested in being a full time professional coach and help us attain
our mission of getting people fit and keeping them fit for life.
We are also looking for a coach for life so we have a very good payment structure for coaches which will turn this into a longterm career for a fitness professional.
Primary Job Responsibilities (what to expect but not limited too)
Lead up to 7 Group Classes/week
Perform up to 12 Personal Training session week with our new member Fundamentals Process
Several hours per week on Professional Development and Client Management
Consulting with prospective clients
General Gym Tidiness
Job Pre-Requisites (gotta have these)
- Believe strongly in our core values of…integrity, mastery, achievement, adventure, brotherhood, commitment and leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, self motivated
- Puts others needs above his/her own
- Sense of humour
- Healthy self-esteem
- Loyal and honest
- Approaches fitness as a lifelong student
- Easy to talk to, natural communication skills
- CrossFit level 1 Certified
- Social Media savvy
- Minimum 1 year experience participating in CrossFit
- 20-25 hour time commitment per week
- Looking for a serious lifelong career in the CrossFit /Fitness industry
If you are interested in being a full time CrossFit Trainer and earning a professional wage without the hassle, commitment, up front investment of owning an affiliate
this is for you.
Email us at email protected and we will respond with further details and instructions.